Playing on the world’s most historic cricket ground is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often and walking out to the middle at Lord’s is something many only dream of.
Each team will play a minimum of three matches as they fight their way to the final and as an added bonus, each team will be allocated with their own professional cricketer. A great way to increase your odds of reaching the final!
View & download the 2015 Corporate Cricket Day brochure
- Entry for a squad of nine
- A minimum of three matches, including at least two on the main Ground (weather permitting)
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Selected wine, beer and soft drinks included throughout the day
- Professional cricketer to play on your team
- Commemorative gift
- Team photograph
- Evening drinks reception
- Table for ten at the Black Tie Long Room dinner with guest speakers
- Starting at 8:00am 'till 11:30pm
Price £10,000 (+VAT) per team of up to nine players.
For all enquiries please call the MCC Commercial Team on 020 7616 8767 or email email@example.com.
Please note that bookings are subject to availability