On major match days the Thomas Lord Restaurant, Cricket Academy Restaurant and the Harris Garden Restaurant are available for Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
Royal London One-Day Cup Final – Saturday 19 September
The Thomas Lord Restaurant will be offering a three-course buffet lunch – bookings are now open. Further information can be found here.
Smart casual for public restaurants (smart jeans/tailored shorts are acceptable. No trainers or flip flops).
- Breakfast, Lunch or Afternoon Tea on Major Match Days
- Great service and atmosphere
- A table d’hôte menu
- Private tables of up to six people
- Located close to the Grace Gate
- Informal dining area
- Breakfast and lunch available for MCC Members and other spectators
- Watch the players warm-up on the Nursery Ground
- Charming alfresco restaurant
- A la carte menu
- Extensive Champagne and fine wine list
- Late license for drinks after the match
- Open to spectators for County, MCC, and other Match Days
- Wide range of specialty beers
- Seasonal, locally sourced food
- Great atmosphere and service