On major match days the Thomas Lord Restaurant, Cricket Academy Restaurant and the Harris Garden Restaurant are available for Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
Details regarding the 2016 offerings, including the dates we will be on sale, will be detailed here in due course.
MCC Members will receive their Restaurant Information Pack in December which will outline the packages and pricing for the 2016 season. Members will have a priority booking period after which we will go on general sale.
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7616 8563.
Major matches in 2016
England v Sri Lanka (3rd Investec Test) - Thursday 9 to Monday 13 June
England v Pakistan (1st Investec Test) - Thursday 14 to Monday 18 July
England v Pakistan (2nd Royal London ODI) - Saturday 27 August
Smart casual for public restaurants (smart jeans/tailored shorts are acceptable. No trainers or flip flops).
- Breakfast, Lunch or Afternoon Tea on Major Match Days
- Great service and atmosphere
- A table d’hôte menu
- Private tables of up to six people
- Located close to the Grace Gate
- Informal dining area
- Breakfast and lunch available for MCC Members and other spectators
- Watch the players warm-up on the Nursery Ground
- Charming alfresco restaurant
- A la carte menu
- Extensive Champagne and fine wine list
- Late license for drinks after the match
- Open to spectators for County, MCC, and other Match Days
- Wide range of specialty beers
- Seasonal, locally sourced food
- Great atmosphere and service