The Sir Pelham Warner Room is a versatile space between the Pavilion and the Grand Stand with an unimpeded view over the playing area.
Named after one of the great figures of Lord’s, Sir ‘Plum’ Warner, who captained MCC on its inaugural tour to Australia in 1903-1904, the room is used on match days as a private restaurant for MCC Members.
With natural light and excellent facilities, it is an ideal space for meetings, lectures and conferences.
Call: 020 7616 8501
EVENT TYPE AND CAPACITIES
|Theatre Style ||100||
The Sir Pelham Warner Room can be hired on a package or bespoke basis (room hire plus catering) for lunches, dinners and receptions.
- Room hire
- Three servings of tea and coffee
- Players' Breakfast on arrival
- Fresh fruit and biscuits mid-morning
- Lunch menu
- Lord's traditional cream tea mid-afternoon
- Unlimited freshly filtered chilled still and sparkling water
- Conference pads, pens, mints and jelly beans
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Delegate Gift