You can now submit entries for the Wisden – MCC Cricket Photograph of the Year competition, in association with J.P. Morgan.
How to enter:
- Each entrant may submit up to three different photographs taken between January 1 and December 31 2015 via the online entry form below.
- Each image must be submitted individually.
- Each image is limited to 9MB
- Full caption details must also be supplied for each photograph, including the location and date on which it was taken.
- The competition is open for entries from Monday 26 October 2015 and the closing date is 3 January 2016 (23:59 GMT).
Shortlist & Prizes:
A shortlist of eleven entries will initially be chosen, from which a winner and two runners-up will be announced. First prize will be awarded £2000, two runners-up will each receive £1000, and the eight other shortlisted entries will get £250 each.
In addition to the cash prizes, the top three photographs will feature in the 2016 Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack, and all of the shortlisted entries will be exhibited at Lord’s throughout next year. The top three will also receive their own copy of the Wisden Almanack.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before entering
The winning images for 2015 will once again be selected by a panel of independent expert judges appointed by Wisden and MCC, and headed by former Chief Sports Photographer for The Sunday Times, Chris Smith.
View the full judging panel.