KEEPING LORD'S WORLD CLASS
Founded in 1787, Marylebone Cricket Club is the most active and famous cricket club in the world and owner of Lord's Cricket Ground - the Home of Cricket.
© Copyright 2015
Media accreditation passes are issued subject to MCC's Ground Regulations, which are displayed around Lord's. Passes must be worn at all times whilst in the Ground. They are not transferable and will not be replaced.
Pass-holders are not entitled to any car parking, or to occupy a seat in any public stand or Members' area.
The pass-holder and/or his/her employer will be held responsible for death or personal injury resulting from negligence and any loss and/or damage caused to any of the Ground's facilities, including any and all repairs and associated costs.
Any person without specific prior authorisation is prohibited from entering the playing area at any time. Requests for such authorisation must be submitted, in advance and in writing, to MCC's Media & Public Affairs Officer.
Any person with specific prior authorisation to enter the playing area must comply with any conditions imposed by MCC and obey, at all times, any instructions from MCC's Head Groundsman and/or other relevant MCC personnel.
Any property brought into Lord's or left anywhere on MCC's premises remains at all times at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and MCC accepts no responsibility for the theft or other loss or damage to such property.
Photographers to whom passes have been issued may take photographs from designated positions only.
It is prohibited for any photograph, video recording, sketch, painting or other image produced within Lord's to be used for any commercial purpose, including (without limitation) for any commercial reproduction and distribution, whether as a free-standing image/recording or by application or incorporation of the same to or in any goods or use in connection with the provision of any services. The making of any such image for any of the commercial purposes referred to above is likewise prohibited, save with the prior authorisation, in writing, of the Secretary & Chief Executive of MCC.
Passes may be withdrawn from:
• Persons bringing, or attempting to bring, unauthorised visitors into any part of Lord's (including, in particular, the J.P. Morgan Media Centre)
• Those whose behaviour either hinders other pass-holders as they seek to discharge their professional responsibilities or inconveniences spectators
• Those found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions
Press passes are available only to photographers and individual reporters who attend matches on behalf of specified organisations, or who operate on a freelance basis. Their access to Lord's is subject to the further terms and conditions listed below:
• The relevant organisation shall notify MCC in advance of the identity of its reporter or photographer, together with the name and details of the publication(s) and/or broadcast media to which his/her report(s) or photographs will be submitted. The reporter or photographer may attend only on behalf of the media outlet(s) specified;
• Similarly, in applying for a media pass, a freelance reporter or photographer shall specify the name and details of the publication(s) and/or broadcast media to which his/her report(s) or photographs will be, or are expected to be, submitted;
• Reporters are permitted to produce or file articles only. Unless they have been authorised by MCC's Secretary & Chief Executive, they shall not record or transmit or compile any audio commentary, moving pictures, photographs, audio, visual, text or data streaming; any statistics or performance data, other than for inclusion within the article, unless otherwise agreed in writing;
• All pass-holders must obtain and maintain, at their or their employer's expense, a comprehensive third party liability insurance policy, from a reputable insurance company, to cover liability for any claim for which they may become liable as a result of loss or damage.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a pre-condition of pass use.
Please note that the J.P. Morgan Media Centre is a no smoking zone.
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) makes available wireless internet access to media representatives and its clients at Lord’s Cricket Ground (Service).
As a user of the Service you accept that:
1. The Service may become unavailable at any time, and without notice. If this happens, MCC will endeavour to restore the Service as soon as reasonably possible. MCC cannot be held liable for any such unavailability.
2. MCC cannot take any responsibility for your data traversing the Service. MCC cannot guarantee that such data will not become lost, damaged, or intercepted in transit. MCC cannot take responsibility if you lose an email, a download or any other kind of transmission, or if someone gains access to your passwords, or for any other or like circumstances.
3. Security of your equipment and data is not MCC’s responsibility. It is your responsibility to safeguard against the risks of hacking, viruses, eavesdropping and all such other hazards. MCC is not liable for any kind of loss or damage whatsoever.
4. The Service must not be used:
i. Fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence;
ii. To send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, in breach of any rights of privacy or otherwise unlawful;
iii. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person or organisation;
iv. To initiate or send advertising or promotional material, including without limitation, junk-mail to any person or organisation; or
v. Other than in accordance with the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and the Internet Standards.
5. All information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not MCC, are entirely responsible for all information that is uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
6. You must take all necessary steps to ensure that any user name and password issued in connection with the Service is kept confidential, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised persons. You must notify MCC of any unauthorised use of your password, account or any other breach of security. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account, whether authorised by you or not, until such time as you notify MCC of such unauthorised use and MCC has stopped access to the account.
7. If MCC has reason to believe that there has been, or is likely to be, a breach of security or miss-use of the Service, MCC may change your password and notify you accordingly.
8. Data transmitted over the Service is not encrypted. You are responsible for ensuring that appropriate techniques are used to ensure the confidentiality of any data transmitted or received using the Service.