The Retail Champion will efficiently deliver the running of match and non-match day Shops - dealing with customer returns, exchanges and queries in a proactive manner. The Champion will assist with the efficient and profitable online and customer facing shopfloor operations of the MCC, and Lord’s Shops located within Lord’s Cricket Ground on match and non-match days, to maximise sales and exceed budget, whilst aiding with the efficient operation of stock functions.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process, please mention this in a covering email/letter.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent customer service skills with a guest focussed attitude.
- Punctual and willing to be flexible.
- Confident, outgoing, and enthusiastic.
- Trustworthy, hardworking, proactive and reliable.
- Excellent communication and English language skills.
- Able to work independently, without supervision.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, at an event, sport, or similar environment.
- Working within the stock room environments to ensure sufficient flow of product to Shop floors.
- Assisting with intake of deliveries.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to a Supervisor.
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing may form part of the selection process. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the interview/section process, please mention this in a covering email/letter.
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 13:00 on March 31st 2023