KEEPING LORD'S WORLD CLASS
Founded in 1787, Marylebone Cricket Club is the most active and famous cricket club in the world and owner of Lord's Cricket Ground - the Home of Cricket.
© Copyright 2014
Lord’s is steeped in history, tradition and charm and provides a special backdrop for some of the world’s greatest cricket contests.
2014 marks a very special year at the Home of Cricket. We are celebrating the Bicentenary of this historic ground this year and as well as hosting Sri Lanka and India, our anniversary celebrations include an MCC v Rest of the World 50-over match, all of which are due to sell-out.
Following on from this special year, England's arch-rivals Australia return to Lord’s in 2015 for another fixture in the Ashes Series and a Royal London One Day International.
The package includes:
· Eighteen Private box admission tickets per day.
· Official scorecards and programmes delivered to the facility on major match days.
· A choice of catering from the MCC in house catering team.
· Space for advertising (9’6” x 2’6”) on the balcony in front of the box.
· Ability to personalise your Private box (in consultation with MCC).
· Use of your Private box for meetings and/or lunches all year round.
· Priority booking for other events at Lord’s, including the annual Lord’s Corporate Cricket Challenge.
· 50% discount on room hire for all conference and banqueting events held at Lord’s.
Lord’s plays host to around 65 days of cricket every year. Our Long Term Box holders have access to their box on all of these match days. Long Term Private box licences are for a minimum period of two years, (subject to availability), in the Mound Stand and Grand Stand.