Lord’s is steeped in history, tradition and charm and provides a special backdrop for some of the world’s greatest cricket contests.
In 2016, Lord’s is hosting two Investec Test matches, with England's Ashes winners taking on the sub-continental giants Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
The Home of Cricket also hosts a Royal London One day International between England and Pakistan.
A waiting list is now available to give you the opportunity to secure your own private space at Lord’s for 2016.
The package includes:
- Eighteen Private box admission tickets per day
- Official scorecards and programmes delivered to the facility on major match days
- A choice of catering from the MCC in house catering team
- Space for advertising (9’6” x 2’6”) on the balcony in front of the box
- Ability to personalise your Private box (in consultation with MCC)
- Use of your Private box for meetings and/or lunches all year round
- Priority booking for other events at Lord’s, including the annual Lord’s Corporate Cricket Challenge
- 50% discount on room hire for all meetings and events held at Lord’s
Lord’s plays host to around 65 days of cricket every year. Our Long Term Box holders have access to their box on all of these match days. Long Term Private box licences are for a minimum period of two years, (subject to availability), in the Mound Stand and Grand Stand.