Led by Australian legend Merv Hughes and Ashes veteran Angus Fraser, you'll enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour, drinks reception, wine tasting, object handling, and a three-course meal on June 14th.
Explore the iconic Pavilion Bowlers Bar, MCC Museum, and Real Tennis courts, all while handling rare Ashes artefacts. Sample English and Australian wines in the respective dressing rooms and dine like cricketing legends in the Players' Dining Room.
This unique opportunity is not to be missed!
Experience the ultimate Ashes immersion with Australian legend Merv Hughes and Ashes veteran Angus Fraser as your hosts.
- Drinks Reception in the Pavilion Bowlers Bar famous for the ringing of the five-minute bell on the morning of a test match.
- Handling a selection of rare objects from the MCC collection that highlights the highs and lows of the Ashes Test Series. From bats belonging to the first players to play in an Ashes Test to novelty branded items.
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour including the Grade II*-listed Victorian Pavilion, the world-famous Long Room, the Players’ Dressing Rooms, the dramatic J.P. Morgan Media Centre and the MCC Museum, home of the Ashes Urn – cricket’s best-known artefact.
- English wine tasting in the Home Dressing Room ( 3 x wines)
- Australian wine tasting in the Away Dressing Room ( 3 x wines)
- Three-course meal, including drinks, from our renowned catering team in the Players’ Dining Room- lunch in the same room where cricketing legends have dined and hear the stories from your hosts.
Duration - 4-4.5 hours
Price - £350.00 per person