Experience an incredible day at the Home of Cricket and indulge in the world-class cuisine that Lord’s has to offer.
Start your day with an à la carte breakfast, before enjoying our delicious four-course lunch created by our in-house chefs as well as a traditional Lord’s afternoon tea and a complimentary bar including premium Champagne and spirits.
Savor the cricketing action from your Mound Stand seats, just a short walk away from your hospitality venue, where you can sit back, relax and soak up the famous Lord’s atmosphere.
Top off your memorable day with the chance to mingle and hear stories from a former international captain, who will visit your private table throughout the day to share stories from their career and discuss talking points from the game.
Private tables of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 are available.
- A former international captain as your host for the day
- An à la carte breakfast on arrival, four-course lunch and traditional Lord's afternoon tea
- Inclusive bar with Champagne, beers, fine wines and a range of premium spirits
- Lower Mound Stand seats
- Private entrance to the ground
- Private table for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 people
Please Note: the food and beverage offering for the England v. Australia ODI will vary due to this match being a Day/Night fixture.