Located next to the Grace Gate, and overlooking the Pavilion and the Harris Garden, the Thomas Lord Suite combines considerable style with ease of use.
With natural daylight and open-plan flexibility, it is a large and versatile venue that can suit different sizes of groups and almost any occasion.
Call: 020 7616 8501
EVENT TYPE AND CAPACITIES
- Charity Events
|Theatre Style ||300||
The Thomas Lord Suite can be hired on a package or bespoke basis (room hire plus catering) for lunches, dinners and receptions.
- One hour pre-dinner drinks reception with unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks
- Three course lunch or dinner with coffee and petits fours
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Half a bottle of water per person
- One hour sparkling wine or cocktail reception and soft drinks on arrival
- Pre-dinner canapés (5 per person)
- Three course menu with coffee and petits fours
- Unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks for three hours
- 18ft x 18ft dance floor
- One hour non-alcoholic cocktail reception and soft drinks on arrival
- Seated starter, buffet main course and dessert
- Unlimited soft drinks for three hours
- Room hire
- Three servings of tea and coffee
- Players' Breakfast on arrival
- Fresh fruit and biscuits mid-morning
- Lunch menu
- Lord's traditional cream tea mid-afternoon
- Unlimited freshly filtered chilled still and sparkling water
- Conference pads, pens, mints and jelly beans
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
The Thomas Lord Suite is a large and versatile venue for a ceremony or wedding breakfast for up to 300 people and can accommodate up to 400 guests for an evening reception.