With the ICC Cricket World Cup in full swing we want to know which team you want to lift the trophy at Lord’s on Sunday 14th July.
Enter now and you will go into the draw to win one of a number of incredible prizes at Lord’s over a sensational summer of cricket.
To enter the competition, just enter your details below and let us know who you would most like to see lift the World Cup trophy at Lord’s!
- Two tickets to the England v Australia Test match at Lord’s
- Two tickets in the Captains’ Lounge for Day 2 of England v Ireland
- A Vitality Twenty20 Blast VIP experience.
- Two tickets for the Hat-Trick Experience Tour with Mike Gatting
- A Champagne Afternoon Tea in the Long Room.
- A Pitch Vision batting analysis session for two in the Cricket Academy
The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man only who are 18 years or over. The promotion closes at midday on Friday 12th July. Full Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Marylebone Cricket Club, Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN.
Eligibility to enter promotion/opening and closing dates
1. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man only, aged eighteen (18) years or over by 10th June 2019, excluding employees and their immediate families of Marylebone Cricket Club (“MCC”) and the England and Wales Cricket Board (“ECB”), their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. MCC reserves the right to request written proof of the age, identity and residence of the winner.
3. The opportunity to enter the promotion opens at 00:00 on 10/06/2019 and closes at midday on 12/07/2019 (“the Promotion Period”).
4. Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
5. There is no fee or purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
6. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter
7. To enter the promotion to win a prize, entrants will need to submit their full name, email address and telephone number and answer the question “Which team would you like to see lift the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup trophy at Lord’s on Sunday 14th July?” at any time during the Promotion Period.
8. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
9. There are a total of six (6) prizes available to be won at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
10. The first name drawn will receive two (2) tickets to England v Australia Test Match.
11. The second name drawn will receive two (2) tickets to the Captains’ Lounge for Day 2 England v Ireland Test Match.
12. The third name drawn will four (4) tickets to a Vitality Twenty20 Blast VIP experience.
13. The fourth name drawn will receive two (2) tickets for the Hat-Trick Experience Tour with Mike Gatting on 18th September 2019.
14. The fifth name drawn will receive two (2) tickets for a Champagne Afternoon Tea.
15. The sixth name drawn will receive two (2) places at a Pitch Vision batting analysis session in the Cricket Academy at Lord’s Ground.
Selecting the winner, notification and delivery of the prize
16. The Promotion Period commences at 00:00 on 10/06/2019. The prize draw will take place on Monday 15th July 2019.
17. The winners will be selected at random and then contacted via the email address or telephone number used for entry within 24 hours of the prize draw. To claim their prize, the winner will be required to provide MCC with personal information including their full name, an email address and a contact telephone number. Inaccurate or incomplete information may result in the prize not being awarded.
18. If the winner does not reply to MCC’s message within five (5) days of contact, or they are disqualified for any reason, they will forfeit their prize. MCC reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim to a reserve next in line from the original draw.
19. On successful validation, MCC shall provide the prize to the verified winner for collection in person at Lord’s Ground on a date and time to be specified by MCC. Any prize that is not collected within the specified timeframe will be assumed unwanted.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned for profit under any circumstances. In addition, there is no cash alterative available. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, MCC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
21. MCC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting their prize. Nothing shall exclude MCC’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. MCC reserves the right to: (i) vary these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the opening and closing times for entry; and/or (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; and/or (iii) to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
23. MCC, its employees, sub-contractors and/or agents cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in any entry not being properly registered.
24. Any personal data provided by an entrant will be used solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of administering the promotion, unless the entrant is an MCC Member or has opted in to receive further marketing from MCC. Please see MCC’s Privacy Notice at https://www.lords.org/footer/privacy-policy for more information.
25. MCC’s decision in all matters pertaining to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
26. This promotion is being administered through MCC’s website at www.lords.org and via MCC’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
28. These Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales.