Have you ever fancied playing at the Home of Cricket?
Walk in the footsteps of legends as you take to the hallowed turf for the ultimate Lord's experience. You and your team will join forces with a cricketing legend and play three matches at the Home of Cricket.
Scrub up on your technique with masterclasses in the Lord's Indoor Cricket Centre in between matches and wind down with an evening drinks reception followed by dinner in the Long Room.
- Entry for a squad of eight
- Minimum of three matches, including at least two on the main ground (weather permitting)
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Selected wine, beer and soft drinks included throughout the day
- Professional cricketer to play on your team
- Masterclasses in the Lord's Indoor Cricket Centre
- Commemorative gift
- Team photograph
- Evening drinks reception
- Table for ten at the Long Room dinner with guest speakers
Day 1 - Thursday 14th May
Day 2 - Friday 15th May
7.30am – 11.30pm
£15,000+VAT per team of eight players
Fill out the form below to book your place. A member of MCC's Commercial Team will be in touch to process your booking and confirm your place.