Join us at the Home of Cricket to celebrate the best of British food and drink from Sunday 6 to Wednesday 9 August.
The Lord’s Beer Festival will take place throughout the Specsavers County Championship match between Middlesex and Warwickshire, and spectators can enjoy all the Festival has to offer during the intervals.
Located in the Harris Garden, all ticket holders will be granted free access to the festival.
With a fantastic range of beers and ciders, there will be plenty to enjoy throughout the day!
The range will include:
- Wychwood Hoppleganger - An aroma of exotic fruits paired with a refreshing citrus hop hit.
- Brakspeak Shires - Hoppy Golden Ale brewed with balanced citrus fruits with a hoppy aroma.
- Marston's Saddletank - Clean, bright and full flavoured. Malty, biscuit taste throughout. A balanced everyday beer. All aboard.
- Jenning's Cocker Hoop - A zingy, straw coloured ale form an allmalt brew. Late hopped with zest Styrian Goldings giving it a wonderful citrus and floral aroma.
- Ringwood Forty Niner - A golden, full-bodied, malty beer with a fresh hop aroma. This premium ale has a delicious, deep, bittersweet finish.
There will also be a variety of hot food and bar snack offerings from 12pm-4pm; including:
- Beef Burger, Pulled Beef Brisket and Swiss Cheese
- Buttermilk Chicken Burger
- Grilled Halloumi Wrap
- Roast Potato Wedges
Tickets can be purchased on the gate, priced at £18 for adults, £9 for over-65s and £5 for under-16s*.
Entry to the Lord's Beer Festival is included in the price of your match ticket.