Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Catering team for the position of Catering Administrator. The successful candidate will work alongside the Executive Chef and Senior Kitchen team, assisting in delivery of a variety of food offers for MCC Members, corporate clients, guests and cricket-related match days. Working within a team to maintain the high standards that are expected by all visitors to Lord’s. While ensuring adherence to MCC and Health and Safety legislation.
The duties of the role will vary day-to-day within the office requiring strong communication and good IT knowledge including being a competent Microsoft office user. The successful candidate will be trained to understand the business needs and chef requirements, building SOP’s, collating and reporting holidays and basic rota input. Assistance with booking off food deliveries and staffing duties is also included. Therefore, the ability to manage their time and responsibilities will be vital
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office, mainly excel.
- Well organised and attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in rota management, stock control and food ordering processing.
- Food safety level 2
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 4 February 2022 at 15:00hrs.