Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
The successful candidate will ensure the smooth operation of all digital products (website & logged-in systems) and successful management of the Club’s social media channels, Lord’s app and the Club’s content strategy across all channels including Membership.
The role will consist of being the key liaison point between the Marketing, Communications and Technology departments, ensuring the customer is always at the heart of the development of digital products, communications and content.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience delivering best in class customer journeys through digital channels.
- Experience of presenting insights and analysis to senior management and external stakeholders.
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 17:00hrs.