Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Premium Seating Department for a Hospitality Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will support the Senior Hospitality Sales Executive in the sale of MCC’s Hospitality offering at Lord’s Cricket Ground.
The candidate will demonstrate their experience in identifying new business opportunities and achieving sales targets, while ensuring all administrative tasks relating to Match Day delivery and the sale of the Club’s Hospitality products are completed in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate will be required to possess previous sales and administration experience, as well as an in-depth knowledge of MCC’s Hospitality offering.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- - Previous administration experience
- - A strong customer focus with excellent communication and presentation skills
- - Excellent written and oral skills and attention to detail
- - High standard of personal presentation
- - Excellent IT skills including a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 28 January 2022 at 15:00hrs