Closing date for applications: 07/12/18
Lord’s Ground, owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (M.C.C) is the most famous cricket ground in the world, and generally known as the ‘Home of Cricket’. The Club consequently greatly values the importance of providing a high quality and professional service to both its Members and the General Public.
A vacancy for a Personal Assistant to Membership Office Manager has now arisen in its busy Membership Office. The primary purpose of the role is to provide administrative, editorial and secretarial support to the Membership Office Manager, as well as providing excellent customer service to MCC Members and members of the public.
Required skills and experience
- - Highly organised and efficient.
- - Punctual.
- - Self-starter who is able to prioritise multiple workloads.
- - Able to work to deadlines and multi-task.
- - Strong written English and proof-reading skills.
- - Ability to communicate at all levels efficiently and effectively.
- - High standard of attention to detail.
- - Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships.
- - High standard of personal presentation and professionalism.
- - Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- - Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook (essential) & PowerPoint.
- - Previous experience of data entry and maintenance.
- - Flexibility with working hours as required (including major matches).
Values and behaviours
In line with the MCC’s Values, you will demonstrate:
- - A positive and proactive approach to all elements of the role
- - Responsibility for your own actions and outputs
- - Demonstrate respect and courtesy to the MCC employees, casual workers and visitors
- - Promote teamwork by supporting others and sharing knowledge
- - Deliver high quality work and service in a timely manner
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please click here for the full job profile.