The MCC Foundation is the arm of Marylebone Cricket Club, (the Club) and ownders of Lord’s cricket ground. Based at the home of cricket, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, delivering transformational opportunities to people through cricket in the UK and globally.
MCCF is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in a covering email.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Executive support to Director
- Administrative support to the team, working directly with the Head of Operations
- Supporting the team with donor management
- Arranging Trustee meetings, circulation of relevant documents and taking minutes
- Monitoring firstname.lastname@example.org inbox and office phone
National Cricket Hubs:
- Acting as central link with UK Programme Manager
- Producing a monthly newsletter
- Monitoring member communications
- Social media and website management
- Liaising with MCC for match day engagement
- Producing marketing material and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Providing support to Head of Operations
- Logistical process around events
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience working in an office environment.
Able to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment where there is room for progression.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent organisational skills.
An interest in cricket and working in the charity sector.
Working closely with colleagues
Knowledge of using social media.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 13th August. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Application timeline will be as follows:
Applications open: 5th July
Deadline: 13th August