Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
The position reports to the Payroll & Pensions Manager and is part of a team of three which manages and processes the payroll and pensions for circa 200 permanent and fixed term employees, as well as for up to 1,600 casual workers each month. The role includes responsibility for ensuring all statutory deadlines are met and pension queries from pension scheme members, Trustees and other stakeholders are answered promptly.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- In-house end-to-end payroll processing experience – ideally IRIS Earnie.
- Strong and detailed UK payroll legislation knowledge (i.e. PAYE, NIC, SMP, SSP, tax codes).
- Experience with Pension Administration – Defined Benefit as well as Defined Contribution schemes.
- Ability to maintain the required level of confidentiality for all payroll & pensions related documentation and filing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills including V-Lookup and Pivot tables.
Further details can be found in the Job Profile. Please click here to view.
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday, 20 September 2021