Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Hospitality Operations Department for a Premium Dining Coordinator (Debentures).
The successful candidate will support the sales and co-ordination of all Match Day debenture restaurants. Match Day responsibilities include supporting the Premium Dining Manager in the management, briefing and co-ordination of the event team across all debenture restaurants. It is essential that the restaurants are delivered to the highest standards that are expected of the Catering at Lord’s Cricket Ground.
The candidate will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of MCC’s restaurant and hospitality offerings. The role involves working closely with the Premium Seating Team as well as liaising with Debenture Holders and ensuring their restaurant requirements are met for both domestic and international matches.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working within events or hospitality industry.
- A strong customer focus along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and form relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 15:00hrs