Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Premium Seating Department for a Premium Seating Executive (Debentures).
The successful candidate will support the Senior Premium Seating Executive (Debentures) in the administration of MCC’s Debenture Schemes at Lord’s Cricket Ground. Ensuring all administrative tasks relating to Match Day delivery and the sale and delivery of the Club’s Debenture Schemes are completed in a timely and accurate manner. It is essential that the Debenture Schemes are delivered to the highest standards that are expected from Debenture Holders.
The candidate will be required to possess previous administration experience and an in-depth knowledge of MCC’s Debenture Schemes. The role involves working closely with the Hospitality Operations Department to ensure the successful delivery of all Match Day Debenture restaurant requirements.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous administration experience
- A strong customer focus with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral skills and attention to detail
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent IT skills including a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 15:00hrs.