Lord’s Ground, is the most famous cricket ground in the world, and owned by Marylebone Cricket Club ("the Club".) Lord’s is renowned worldwide for staging domestic and international cricket matches with up to 30,000 spectators in attendance. Lord’s is also an exceptional venue with a wealth of experience in delivering high quality service to all of its customers.
A position has become available in the Technology Department within the Projects team, working closely with in-house teams and external vendors to deliver high quality technology solutions throughout the MCC specifically aimed at enhancing the experience for members and visitors, driving revenue or improving the efficiency of the organisation.
The Project Manager will play a key role in the development and implementation of the Technology Roadmap, aligned fully with the MCC's Masterplan.
Required Skills & Experience
- As part of the Projects team, to act as a valuable business partner for all projects that contain a technology facet.
- To ensure that projects are managed successfully from idea to post-delivery review, and that the end result meets the business need whilst adhering to MCC standards for systems design and quality and budgetary constraints.
- To understand business needs in order to derive the optimal solution that fits both their needs and the broader needs of the Club.
- To hunt down process and administrative inefficiencies and seek to automate these through the use of technology.
- To monitor existing and emerging technologies with a considered eye for how they could deliver value to the Club.
- To support the business sponsor when working with third parties to ensure the best value product is selected and effectively configured for the needs. This involves negotiating strongly on behalf of the Club.
Values & Behaviours
In line with the Club’s Values, you will demonstrate:
All applications should include a CV and covering letter which details yoru salary expectations for this role