Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”.
The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or special events.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Staffing Team within the Catering Department. The successful candidate will take ownership of the administration across the staffing team. It is essential that staff of the highest calibre and presentation are resourced at all times.
The Staffing Administrator will also assist the Staffing Manager and Staffing Coordinator in the successful delivery of the whole staffing function, assisting with major cricket events, recruitment, induction, payroll and uniform. The role requires a commitment to staff welfare, and compliance with the Club’s internal policies and procedures.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
Find Out More
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- - Strong communication.
- - Good time keeping.
- - Experience with emails, excel and word.
- - Positive and proactive approach to all aspects of the role.
- - Actively work to help improve standards across the Department.
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
- Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
- Please submit your CV and a covering letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: The deadline for receiving applications is 12:00 on Monday, 14th June 2021.