Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Ground Superintendent's Office (GSO) Department for a Staffing Opertions Coordinator. The successful candidate will generate the stewarding deployments and departmental rotas according to planned activities and casual Steward’s availabilities.
The candidate will work closely with all operation managers across the GSO Department and will be required to possess previous experience in administration.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 15:00hrs