Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match or a special event.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Staffing Team within the Catering Department. The successful candidate will take ownership of the coordination of all County and MCC Cricket staffing. It is essential that staff of the highest calibre and presentation are resourced at all times.
The Staffing Operations Coordinator will also assist the Operations Manager (Staffing) and Assistant Manager – Operations (Staffing) in the successful delivery of the whole staffing function; assisting with major cricket events, recruitment, induction, training, travel requirements, payroll and uniform.
MCC is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, sex, and or other legally protected status.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- - Catering operational experience in a fast-paced environment
- - Administrative experience and organisational skills
- - Punctual, committed and flexible in working hours
- - Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills
Full details can be found within the Job Profile via this LINK
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering email/letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 15:00hrs