Contract type: Permanent
Salary dependent on skills and experience
Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the Laws of Cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the “Home of Cricket”. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match with 28,500 spectators, or for Sunday Afternoon Tea
in the Long Room.
The Video and Production Manager will be responsible for producing, filming and editing the Club’s wide video requirements alongside managing the live streaming events including present-led content and Member events, both on match days and throughout the year. They will also act as a point of contact to the wider organisation, oversee all external video agencies and manage the video archive.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Good working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
Ability to shoot using a wide variety of filming equipment including Sony FS5 and Sony A7
Good project management experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience of managing multiple stakeholders/agencies, both internal and external.
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- We make informed decisions
- We cut out inefficiency and complexity
- We ensure that everything we do looks, sounds and feels high quality
- We are welcoming hosts to people of all cultures and backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on impeccable manners
- We work with other organisations for the good of the game
- We set our own high standards
- We constantly seek out better ways of working
- We encourage people to be imaginative in their work
Skills and ability testing will form part of the selection process
Please submit your CV and a covering letter, stating salary expectations, for the attention of Saima Hussain, Human Resources Advisor at email@example.com
To view the job profile for this role, please click here.
Closing date: Monday 8 March 2021