Free parking will be available at the school and is accessed on either Bidston Road or Kingsmead Road South.
From the Birkenhead Tunnel:
• Follow the signs for Heswall and Tranmere Rovers Football Ground, on to Borough Road (A552).
• At the third set of traffic lights turn right up the hill – Balls Road East.
• Continue up this road through two sets of lights – Williamson Art Gallery on the right-hand side at second set.
• Continue until the road bends sharply right into Shrewsbury Road..
• Follow it along Shrewsbury Road. You will then be parallel to the school.
• Take the first left after the school into Kingsmead Road, turn immediate left into Kingsmead Road South.
• Parking is 200 yards up on the left hand side
From the Wallasey Tunnel:
• Leave the M53 at exit 3, turn left and follow the A552 in the direction of Birkenhead, almost immediately passing under a railway bridge.
• About 400 yards on, turn left into Holm Holm Lane at traffic lights (Swan Hotel on the corner).
• Take first right turn (still Holm Lane) and proceed to top of hill where Holm Lane bends left into Talbot Road.
• Continue along Talbot Road to Bidston Road, passing St Saviour’s Church on right. (Traffic lights at this point.)
• Continue on Bidston Road until you see the sign for the school on your right hand side.
• Continue for 60 metres and turn right into the school off Bidston Road.
• Leave the M53 at exit 3, turn right and follow instructions from Wallasey Tunnel.