DIRECTIONS TO I ZINGARI CRICKET GROUND, CAMDEN
Note: This is a private cricket ground on private property and is not marked is any street directory.
FROM NORTH SYDNEY (allow approximately 1 hour)
1. Follow Eastern Distributor, along Southern Cross Freeway and into General Holmes Drive (ie follow signs to Canberra)
2. After passing through the airport tunnel, take the next left, which is the M5 East
3. Follow the M5 East and then the M5 for about 25 minutes and take the Narellan Road turn off
4. Stay in the right hand lane after the turn off and then turn left into Narellan Road
5. Continue along Narellan Road through two roundabouts. After the second roundabout, turn left at the Camden By-Pass
6. Continue along the Camden By-Pass for about 4 to 5 kilometres crossing over the single lane bridge (stay in the right hand lane as you approach the bridge)
7. After the bridge, take the second street on the left which is ‘Elizabeth Macarthur Avenue’
8. Continue until the end of the street and drive through the gate at the end of the street (this is the entrance to Belgenny Farm)
9. Follow this road over the crest of the hill and about 300 metres over the crest, it will become a dirt road (in the street directory, this is just marked as a private road)
10. Follow the dirt road for about 1 kilometre until you reach a fork in the road and continue on the left hand side of the fork.
11. Continue for about 500 metres passing three silos on your left. Just after this you will see a small sign ‘cricket ground’ on the right. Turn into the track and this takes you to the carpark.