Upon arrival, enjoy a drinks reception where you will meet the cricketer, before undertaking a fully guided tour of the MCC Museum and historic Pavilion, including the Home and Away Dressing Rooms.
Guests will make the celebrated walk through the Long Room and on to the outfield, where the cricketer will share some of their greatest moments and experiences of playing on the hallowed turf.
This unforgettable experience of going beyond the boundary is every cricket fans’ dream come true.
- English Sparkling wine reception with a hero of cricket on arrival in the Bowlers’ Bar – situated in the Grade II*-listed Pavilion
- An exclusive Behind the Scenes Tour of Lord's
- Renowned walk through the Long Room out on to the hallowed turf
- Exclusive Lord's lanyard signed by the Cricket hero
- Copy of the latest MCC Magazine and A Portrait of Lord’s book
Price: £250 per person
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 12 noon