Updated 28 May 2023
Access your England v Ireland tickets now!
Match tickets for all fixtures at Lord's have now been uploaded into the Lord's App. This includes all Men's and Women's Internationals, Vitality Blast and County Championship matches.
For details on how to access your match ticket, please read our FAQs below which outline the process in full.
Download the Lord's App now via the below buttons.
Download iOS Download Android
Match Ticket FAQs
How can I re-print or access my ticket at home?
Here's a step-by-step guide for how a customer can re-print their own PDF tickets. It's very simple and probably doesn't require this many steps but I will leave to you to make it more user-friendly and visual.
Should you not have a smart phone to download the Lord's App, you can find print at home tickets via your Lord's ticketing account.
- Login to your account at https://tickets.lords.org/
- Go to 'My Profile' in the top right corner and
- Scroll down to 'Tickets', click on the appropriate match day and then press 'Reprint' in the top right-hand corner.
- A pop-up screen will appear asking you to 'Choose Items to Reprint'. Click on the specific tickets you require and then click on 'OK'
- A further pop-up screen will appear, click 'OK' and you will receive a confirmation to show your reprint is successful
- Check your email account, the ticket(s) will be in your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the tickets or save the PDF to a phone for presentation at the turnstiles.
Why is it asking for a code in my App Wallet?
You only need to enter a code if your ticket has been shared with you by someone else.
If you are the ticket purchaser then you don not need to enter a code and your match tickets will automatically appear in Lord's App wallet at least one month before your match is due to start.
WHERE DO I FIND MY TICKETS?
Once you have downloaded the Lord's App, your tickets for matches (future and past) can be found in the Wallet tab under My Tickets, in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Please check that all tickets you were expecting to see are showing correctly.
If your tickets do not appear please log out and log back in again, making sure you use the email address that was used to purchase your ticket(s). If this doesn't work, please contact the Club Services office via 0207 432 1000 or ClubServices@mcc.org.uk.
HOW DO I SHARE MY TICKETS?
To share a ticket, select the ticket that you wish to share and click the Share icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. You can choose to share a ticket code via WhatsApp, Email or SMS by following the steps on screen.
You can share as many tickets as you like, but each person you share a ticket with must download the Lord's App and either sign-in or create an account in order to receive the ticket.
Please note if you share the same ticket more than once, the latest sharing request will invalidate previous attempts.
For more information on how to share your tickets, click the link below.
HOW DO I ACCESS A TICKET SHARED WTH ME?
Accessing a ticket shared with you is very simple. First, you must download the Lord's App and either log-in or create a new account.
Once you have received the code sent to you by the ticket purchaser (either by WhatApp, Email or SMS) click on the Wallet tab. Then simply click on 'Got a code?' and paste the code sent to you into the box. Your ticket will then be visible in your wallet.
For more information on how to access a shared ticket, click the link below.
CAN I HAVE MULTIPLE TICKETS ON A SINGLE DEVICE?
Yes, multiple mobile tickets can be downloaded to a single Lord's App account. Once selected you can swipe left and right to view all tickets.
If you are accompanying your friends to the Ground, all tickets can be kept on your phone app and scanned in one at a time as you and your companions pass through the turnstiles.
If you are arriving separately, or, you wish to share the tickets in advance with your family/companions the share function is easy to use (detailed above).
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY TICKET IS ACTIVE?
An active ticket is one that has not been scanned in at the gates yet. When viewing your tickets in the Wallet tab, an active ticket will have a dotted moving circle in the top left-hand corner. If this is rotating, you know your matchday ticket is active.
Please note that each ticket QR code will only work once to avoid duplication of tickets.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO THE LORD’S APP?
You can easily log in via the Home Screen when you first open the App by clicking on the 'Log in or sign up' button. If you are a returning customer, then simply add your email address and password.
If you are new to the Lord's App, then click 'Register' at the bottom of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
Your login details will be the same as for your Lord's account (or your MCC Membership account). If you do not have a Lord's account, you must create one or you will not be able to sign up via the App.
Alternatively, while in the Wallet tab in the App, you can find your settings in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
WHAT DO I DO IF I DON’T HAVE A SMARTPHONE?
If you don't have a smartphone and aren't able to download the Lord's App to access your match tickets), then you can still receive a 'Print at home' PDF version of your ticket(s) by logging into your Lord's account online.
* Go to Buy Tickets: Marylebone Cricket Club Ticketing (lords.org) and login to your account
* Navigate to 'My Profile' in the top right-hand corner of the screen
* Scroll down on that menu and click on 'Tickets'
* Tick on the set of tickets you wish to print and then click on 'Reprint' in the top right corner
* Choose some/all of the tickets you wish to reprint and press 'OK'
* You will then see a pop-up screen with 'Click OK to receive the following items'
o Confirmation Email
o PAH Ticket
* Click OK again, and a further pop-up screen will appear confirming the tickets are reprinting.
* Once you have clicked 'OK' for a final time, the PDF tickets and confirmation email will then appear in your email inbox.
* PDF tickets can be printed or saved to a mobile phone to be scanned in at the entry gates.
If you are still unable to source your tickets via the App or your online account, you may email the Club Services department for assistance via ClubServices@mcc.org.uk.
WHY IS LORD’S MOVING TO DIGITAL TICKETS?
A digital ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive your match ticket whilst increasing protection against fraud. It is also an easy way to go green by printing less paper and therefore better for our environment.
It's our effort to make your Home of Cricket experience the very best.
Download iOS Download Android