MCC, owner of Lord’s Cricket Ground, seeks volunteers to support match day operations and other community events held at Lord’s throughout each season.
Volunteers are required to support and enhance the visitor experience at Lord’s and help in various ways such as but not limited to:
- Meet and greet visitors to Lord’s
- Support community based activities
- Support the Ticket Collection Point
- Provide photography support to community activity
Whatever the role, Volunteers must be approachable, friendly, committed, flexible and team focused. Volunteers will receive an induction, as well as general and specific training to support their participation in the volunteering programme.
In order to participate in the volunteering programme, applicants must be:
- At least 16 years of age
- Able to read and speak English effectively
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom without any additional immigration approvals
- Available to volunteer for a minimum of Four Match Days
Volunteer recruitment has closed for the season, we will update with further details in due course.