What is an executive box?
The pinnacle of our hospitality offering, an Executive Box is the ultimate place for you and your guests to experience Lord’s.
Combining charm and tradition with impeccable service and world-class cuisine, Lord’s hospitality is unparalleled in the world of cricket.
With exceptional views over the hallowed turf, your Executive Box allows you to enjoy premium hospitality at every Lord's fixture throughout the summer, including England internationals, the NatWest T20 Blast and much more.
Being an Executive Box Holder also comes with a number of exclusive benefits and privileges throughout the year.
From an advertising hoarding overlooking the Ground, to complimentary use of the box for meetings and events, an Executive Box at Lord’s presents you with a diverse selection of entertainment and business opportunities.
What you get:
- Access to every cricket fixture held at Lord’s
- Capacity of 18 guests
- Exceptional views from your private balcony seating area, located directly outside your Box
- Advertising hoarding outside your Box, overlooking the Ground
- Flexible seating arrangements, bar, LCD screen TV with satellite and match coverage
- A range of dining options served within your Box
- Official programmes and scorecards
- Host or hostess on hand throughout the match day
- Opportunity to personalise your Box to incorporate your company’s identity (additional cost applies)
- Complimentary use of your Box and preferential rates for non-match day meetings and events at Lord’s (subject to availability and additional catering costs)
- Dedicated Account Manager available on both match days and non-match days
- Visits from former international cricketers
- Private entrance for you and your guests