Welcome to the Lord's Indoor Cricket Centre
MCC is very pleased to be able to open the Lord’s Indoor Cricket Centre for customers following our closure due to COVID-19.
Due to London being in the Local COVID Alert Level: High category, the Centre will run limited services in accordance with the Government’s regulations at this tier level.
The following types of sessions will continue to be available:
- Children’s weekly coaching groups and half-term courses
- One-to-one or small group coaching sessions involving only children (aged 17 or under)
- Nets for adults, but only with other members of their household or support bubble
- Family net sessions not involving a coach – e.g. parent & child / children
- PitchVision batting analysis for children
The following types of sessions are unfortunately NOT currently available:
- Adult coaching groups, Adult one-to-one coaching, and indoor matches
- Adult nets with players from different households or support bubbles, such as cricket club nets
- All Hawk-Eye sessions
- PitchVision batting analysis for adults
- Indoor Cricket Centre Packages
- Kids Parties
In addition, we have introduced a range of measures aimed at keeping our customers and staff safe. These include temperature checks on arrival, regular sanitisation breaks and an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the day and overnight.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Lord’s Indoor Cricket Centre.
If you have any questions regarding our services please contact us via 020 7616 8612 or email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions can be found here
Covid-19 related Terms & Conditions can be found here