Promoter: Marylebone Cricket Club, Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN.
Eligibility to enter promotion / opening and closing dates
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Marylebone Cricket Club (‘MCC’), their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must have a valid email address and must have a ticket for Day 1 (Wednesday 14th August), 2 (Thursday 15th August) or 3 (Friday 16th August) of the England v. Australia Specsavers Test match.
3. The opportunity to win a Lord’s VIP Experience during the first three days of the England v. Australia Specsavers Test match opens at 00:00 on 22/07/19 and closes at 23.59 on 09/08/19 (“the promotion period”)
4. Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
5. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter
6. To be entered into the draw to win a Lord’s VIP Experience, you will need to complete the registration form at lords.org/lordsvip at any time during the promotion period.
7. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
8. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
9. There are a total of three prizes available to be won throughout the promotion period.
10. The Lord’s VIP Experience includes:
- Private tour of the J.P. Morgan Media Centre
- Hospitality breakfast in the MCC Cricket Academy
- Pitch access with a cricketing legend
- Gourmet picnic hamper
Selecting the winner, notification and delivery of the prize
11. The promotion period commences at 00:00 on 22/07/19. The draw will take place on 12/08/19
12. The winners will be selected at random. The winners will be selected and then contacted via the email address used for entry within 24 hours of the prize draw. To claim their prize, the winner will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including their full and name of their guest. Inaccurate information may result in the prize not being awarded.
13. If the winner does not reply to the Promotor’s message within 24 hours of contact, or they are disqualified for any reason, they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim to a reserve next in line from the original draw.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned for profit under any circumstances. In addition, there is no cash alternative available. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting their prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agents cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in any entry not being properly registered.
18. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with data protection legislation, will only be used to administer the prize and will not be provided to a third party without the individual’s and/or, if relevant, his or her parent or guardian or carer’s consent. The Promoter will only keep personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of administering this promotion. You can read more about the Promoter’s Privacy Notice on www.lords.org/our-organisation/privacy-notice.
19. The Promoter's decision in all matters pertaining to the promotion is final.
20. A list of winners’ full names and their counties, will be available by writing to Lord’s VIP Promotion at Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN within three months of the promotion closing.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales.