Lord's will offer spectators a wider range of food and drink than ever before in 2018.
Lord's Food Village
Lord’s Food Village, located next to the Nursery Ground, is a very popular place to eat and drink. With a selection of five different outlets offering a variety of delicious food, there is something for everyone.
WG's - Whacking Great Sandwiches
Named after English legend Dr William Gilbert Grace, make sure you head over to WG’s to sample a range of hot and tasty sandwiches, homemade scotch eggs, pork pies and much more.
Warner Stand Food and Drink
New for 2018, the Warner Stand will be host to the Definition Wine Bar and Portman's Café.
Coffees & Ice Cream
Our specialty Coffee Houses can be found around the Ground.
All our bars around the Ground offer a range of hot and cold food items for the hungry spectator and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for the thirsty fan;
- Hot breakfast baps on selected bars
- A delicious range of hot pies
- Gourmet scotch egg and pork pie
- A wide range of sandwiches
- Bar snacks
- Revisionist Craft Lager, Stowford Press Cider, New World Pale Ale, Marston's Pedigree and other guest ales from £5.20
- Pimm's from selected bars only
- Champagne including the VIP Champagne Bar on the Nursery Ground and Champagne Bar in the Food Village
- Destination bars; Bicentenary Bar, Dark's Bar (serving guest ales), G & T bar (serving a range of gin and tonic beverages, ice cream and afternoon tea snacks), Fever Tree Bar (serving a range of gin and tonic cocktails)
- Coffee, Tea and other drinks
- Gluten-free products including sandwiches, cookies and crisps available on selected bars