Located within the historic Grade II listed Pavilion, the Home Dressing Room is the venue for a brand new exclusive dining experience, perfect for hosting guests for an intimate dinner of up to 12 people.
Recognised as the setting in which the England men's team celebrated their 2019 Cricket World Cup win, the venue offers a unique and special setting for an exquisite six-course menu from our award-winning in-house catering team.
With a Champagne reception and wines specially selected for each course, the experience is set to be as extraordinary as the magical history of the Dressing Room.
Available from October-March.
- Arrival champagne reception
- Six-course menu
- Wines paired to each course
- Hire of the Home Dressing Room
- Unlimited still and sparkling water
- Staffing and service charge
- Cloakroom service
- Display of England cricket shirts that can be gifted to each guest on the evening
- Guest speaker
- Tour of Lord’s Pavilion
- Tour guide present during drinks reception to talk to guests
- Tour guide to deliver introduction of Home Dressing Room
- Professional cricketer to dine with guests (prices available on request)
Find Out More