Built to celebrate the new millennium at Lord’s, the J.P. Morgan Media Centre became an instant icon in the world of cricket.
The preserve of journalists and commentators on match days, it offers a great opportunity for entertaining, with panoramic views of the Ground.
As the world’s only single-shell aluminium building, this futuristic pod was an extraordinary engineering feat achieved through the precision of shipbuilders.
It opened to international acclaim and won the prestigious Stirling Prize for architecture in 1999.
Call: 020 7616 8501
EVENT TYPE AND CAPACITIES
- Charity Events
|Tiered Classroom ||70||
The J.P. Morgan Media Centre can be hired on a package or bespoke basis (room hire plus catering) for lunches, dinners and receptions.
- Room hire
- Three servings of tea and coffee
- Players' Breakfast on arrival
- Fresh fruit and biscuits mid-morning
- Lunch menu
- Lord's traditional cream tea mid-afternoon
- Unlimited freshly filtered chilled still and sparkling water
- Conference pads, pens, mints and jelly beans
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Delegate Gift
- One hour pre-dinner drinks reception with unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks
- Three course lunch or dinner with coffee and petits fours
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Half a bottle of water per person