Lord's Dining Club Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be made through MCC by calling 020 7616 8598 or emailing email@example.com. Full payment is required to secure any booking.
- Any changes to a booking must be made at least 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled event.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled event, a full refund will be issued.
- If a booking is cancelled 14 calendar or less before the scheduled event, a full refund will be issued only if the places can be resold.
- If a booking is cancelled 3 calendar days or less before the scheduled event, no refund will be issued.
- MCC reserves the right to cancel any booking for any event due to low attendance at any time up to and including two (2) weeks prior to the event for which the booking is made. If this occurs you will be offered a suitable alternative date where available or a full refund.
- The Lord’s Dining Club will be held in the Long Room at Lord’s, which requires a formal dress code in accordance with MCC’s Regulations. This means a jacket and tie for gentlemen and an appropriately similar dress standard for ladies. Please note, jeans and trainers are not permitted for ladies or gentlemen.
- You will receive your invitation to the event you have booked, two (2) weeks prior to the date of your booking.