- Access to every cricket fixture held at Lord’s
- Capacity of 18 guests
- Exceptional views from your private balcony seating area, located directly outside your Suite
- Flexible seating arrangements, bar, LCD screen TV with satellite and match coverage
- A range of dining options served within your Suite
- Official programmes and scorecards
- Host or hostess on hand throughout the match day
- Opportunity to personalise your Suite to incorporate your company’s identity (additional cost applies)
- Dedicated Account Manager available on both match days and non-match days
- Complimentary off-season use of pitch-side suite for meetings (subject to additional catering costs)
- 50% off room hire on event spaces including the Long Room, Pelham’s, and the J.P. Morgan Media Centre
- Lord’s Ultimate Playing Experience – priority window to book a team into the Lord’s Ultimate Playing Experience which offers you the chance to grace the hallowed turf, (subject to availability)
- MCC Indoor Cricket Centre – 10% discount on MCC’s elite training facilities and activities within the Academy
- 10% discount off a standard ticket on the Lord’s Tour (October – March only)
- Lord’s Dining Club - priority window to book Lord’s experience events such as Lord’s Dining Club
- Visits from former international cricketers
- Private entrance for you and your guests
Here at Lord’s we pride ourselves on the quality of our food and drink. We believe a high standard of catering is an essential part of a day at the cricket.
With a delicious and varied range of menus created by our in-house team of talented chefs, we have something to suit every taste.
As an Seasonal Suite Holder, you will be able to customise your dining experience, with your input helping to shape what is served to you and your guests on a match day.
We have all sorts of ideas to impress your guests further, with Gin experiences and Bloody Marys also available to supplement your choice of wines, beers and Champagne.