Seasonal Suites are the ultimate experience for you and your guests at Lord’s. Join an exclusive club at the world's most famous cricket ground.
Combining charm and tradition with impeccable service and world-class cuisine, Lord’s hospitality is unparalleled in the world of cricket.
With exceptional views over the hallowed turf, your Seasonal Suite allows you to enjoy premium hospitality at every Lord's fixture throughout the summer, including England internationals, the Vitality Blast and much more.
Being a Seasonal Suite Holder also comes with a number of exclusive benefits and privileges throughout the year.
From visits from former international cricketers, to complimentary use of the box for meetings and events, a Seasonal Suite at Lord’s presents you with a diverse selection of entertainment and business opportunities.
Get in Touch
- Access to every cricket fixture held at Lord’s
- Capacity of 18 guests
- Exceptional views from your private balcony seating area, located directly outside your Suite
- Flexible seating arrangements, bar, LCD screen TV with satellite and match coverage
- A range of dining options served within your Suite
- Official programmes and scorecards
- Host or hostess on hand throughout the match day
- Opportunity to personalise your Suite to incorporate your company’s identity (additional cost applies)
- Complimentary use of your Suite and preferential rates for non-match day meetings and events at Lord’s (subject to availability and additional catering costs)
- Dedicated Account Manager available on both match days and non-match days
- Visits from former international cricketers
- Private entrance for you and your guests
Here at Lord’s we pride ourselves on the quality of our food and drink. We believe a high standard of catering is an essential part of a day at the cricket.
With a delicious and varied range of menus created by our in-house team of talented chefs, we have something to suit every taste.
As an Executive Box Holder, you will be able to customise your dining experience, with your input helping to shape what is served to you and your guests on a match day.
We have all sorts of ideas to impress your guests further, with Gin experiences and Bloody Marys also available to supplement your choice of wines, beers and Champagne.
To speak to a member from our team, please call: