We recommend visitors dress in smart casual attire for the Home of Food event.
For those who have booked any Pavilion experience on Saturday 9 September, including daytime activities like wine tastings, the Rooftop experience, or the Long Room dinner in the evening, formal dress is required.
For Pavilion Experiences on Sunday 10 September, including daytime activities like wine tastings, the Rooftop experience, or the Long Room lunch in the evening, smart casual dress is required.
- A tailored jacket or blazer with a collared shirt
- Tie or cravat
- Tailored trousers (chinos, corduroys, or other formal trousers)
- Footwear appropriate to a formal setting with socks which cover the ankle.
- Tailored trousers with a top or blouse
- Other clothing that is appropriately formal
- Footwear appropriate to a formal setting.
A smart casual standard of dress applies to all visitors in the Pavilion, or a blouse or top appropriate to a formal setting.
Jacket and ties are not required, and shorts and trousers must be tailored.
We will not accept admittance in denim jeans or dilapidated or offensive garments of any kind.
We also expect a smart standard of footwear. Flip-flops and casual trainers (i.e., brightly coloured) are not permissible. Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
Please note that these regulations do not apply to children aged 12 or under.