There is flat, level access throughout most of Lord’s.
The seating areas listed below are accessed via short staircases:
- Pavilion Concourse and Long Room
- Warner Stand Terrace – Rows 1 to 10
- Grand Stand Lower Tier – Rows 1 to 12
- Compton Stand Lower Tier – All Seating
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier – All Seating
- Mound Stand Lower Tier – Rows 1 to 15
- Tavern Concourse – All Seating
- Tavern Stand Lower Tier – All Seating
- Allen Stand Lower Tier – All Seating
The seating areas listed below are accessed via longer staircases with a significant number of steps.
- Pavilion Middle and Upper Balconies
- Warner Terrace – Rows 11 – 17
- Warner Stand Balcony – All Seating
- Grand Stand Lower Tier – Rows 13 to 21
- Grand Stand Suite Level and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Compton Stand Balcony and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Edrich Stand Balcony and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Mound Stand Lower Tier – Rows 16 to 29
- Mound Stand Suites and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Tavern Stand Suites and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Allen Stand Upper Tier – All Seating
As detailed below, with the exception of the Mound Stand Lower Tier; Tavern Stand Suites and Upper Tier; and the Allen Stand Upper Tier, these longer staircase levels may also be accessed by lifts.
Ticket applicants are asked to make it clear, when they apply, that their comfort would be enhanced by being provided with tickets which admit to seats with level access or seats accessed via a short staircase.
Spectators with disabilities have priority use of the lifts over other spectators.
Passenger lifts can be used to access the following levels:
- All levels of the Pavilion
- All levels of the Warner Stand
- All levels of the Grand Stand
- All levels of the Compton Stand
- All levels of the Edrich Stand
- The Suite and Upper Tier levels of the Mound Stand
The lifts which serve the Warner Stand, Grand Stand, Compton Stand, Edrich Stand and Mound Stand are accessible from level access roadways.
The Pavilion lift is accessed from inside the Pavilion adjacent to the North Door.
All passenger lifts are fitted with emergency telephones, directly connected to the Match Day Control Room or internal security.
Push buttons in lifts are enhanced with tactile signage to assist blind or partially sighted passengers. Low level tactile buttons can be operated by wheelchair users.
Wheelchair Accessible Areas
On major match days, there are eight accessible areas specifically for the use of visitors in wheelchairs and their companions. These are located in the following areas:
- Warner Stand Terrace - Ground Level - Uncovered area.
- Warner Stand Terrace - Rear of the Terrace - Elevated Position - Covered area - Dress Regulations apply.
- Mound Stand Stand Lower - Ground Level - Uncovered area.
- Grand Stand Lower Tier - Rear of the Lower Tier - Elevated Position - Covered area.
- Compton Stand Lower Tier - Ground Level - Uncovered area.
- Compton Stand Lower Tier - Rear of the Lower Tier - Elevated Position - Covered area.
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier - Ground Level - Uncovered area.
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier - Rear of the Lower Tier - Elevated Position - Covered area.
Tickets will be available to purchase on a first come, first served basis – please visit tickets.lords.org – select the match day and press the More Info button for further information including pricing.
To purchase tickets in these areas please telephone the Ticket Office on 020 7432 1000. A member of the Ticket Office staff will then check the availability and assist you accordingly.
Dedicated stewards will be available to assist spectators in all wheelchair accessible spaces.
On non-major match days, availability of these areas should be checked upon arrival at the Ground.
Although there is no car parking available within the Ground on major match days, set-down and pick-up passes may be obtained from the MCC Club Facilities Department.
Details of car parks situated within a mile or so of the Ground may be obtained from the Club Facilities Department.
Registered blue-badge holders are able to park at Lord’s on minor match days, including most county matches, subject to the availability of space which cannot be guaranteed.
All parking enquiries should be directed to the MCC Club Facilities Department (telephone: 020 7616 8653).
The Food Village and the Harris Garden are accessible via level access roadways
The Ticket Office, Coronation Garden and The Lord's Tavern Bar & Brasserie (located by the Grace Gate) are served by ramps.
Every step nosing on each external staircase is painted with a yellow line, two inches in width.
Please note, once the seating areas has been accessed, steps will need to be used to get to the individual rows.