This truly special experience provides a glimpse into the world of cricket legends, allowing you to create lasting memories and become a part of the storied legacy at Lord’s."
You will be treated to the following.
- Indulge in a champagne reception on the famous Dressing Room Balcony
- Enjoy a private behind-the-scenes tour guided by an MCC Tour Guide
- Participate in an exclusive handling and photo session of priceless objects and artifacts in the Museum, including items such as Ganguly's shirt, Dhoni's wicket-keeping gloves, Kohli's shoes, Mithali Raj's World Cup shirt, and more.
- Arguably, the highlight of the experience, to get your hands on the first world cup Prudential Trophy lifted by Kapil Dev in 1983 when India won the world cup for the first time.
- A visit to the Archives to view famous Indian items. Photo opportunity under the futuristic Media Centre, set against the backdrop of the Pavilion.
- Cement your place in history at Lord’s by owning a personalised plaque on the iconic Father Time Wall (Installation in spring 2024)
- Receive a replica plaque packaged in an MCC box, along with a personal card, delivered to your home address.
Duration of the experience : 2.5 hours
Personalized plaque: 1 x Supporter plaque, regular, standard position (size-161mm x 60mm)
Inscription- 3 x lines of text, 14 characters* per line
A detailed email will be sent following the purchase explaining information and requirements for your personalized plaque.
Cost: £1,375.00 ( for up to 5 persons)
Please contact the tours office on +44 207 616 8595 or email email@example.com to book this exclusive tour.