Celebrate Australia Day 2020 at Lord's Cricket Ground! Surrounded by unique Australian cricket history, enjoy this bespoke 'Australia Day Tour' on Sunday 26th January.
Your visit will include the famous players dressing rooms where the likes of Sir Don Bradman, Shane Warne Steve Smith have walked and the balcony where the 1999 Australian team saw victory with Steve Waugh lifting the Cricket World Cup.
By booking the Australia Day Tour at Lord's, you will be treated to the following:
- Sparkling wine reception with light nibbles on arrival in the Bowlers’ Bar – situated in the Grade II*-listed Pavilion
- An exclusive viewing of some of the most famous Australian collections in the MCC Museum
- Tour of Lord’s including the Long Room and players’ dressing rooms
- Two-course meal including a drink in the Lord’s Tavern
- Copy of the latest MCC magazine and an Ashes Urn bottle opener as a memento of your day at Lord's
This Australia Day Tour starts at 11:00am and finishes at 1:30pm followed by an Aussie inspired lunch in the Lord's Tavern.
Tickets are available to purchase for £65 per adult and £35 per child. For more information or to purchase tickets please visit tours.lords.org
Find Out More