Lord's are now accepting applications to join the waiting list for a Private Box at Lord's - the Home of Cricket.
A Private Box at Lord's is the ideal way to impress clients, treat your colleagues or just have a great day at the cricket with friends.
With around 70 days of cricket each season at Lord's, a private box represents excellent value.
In 2010 there are three Test Matches, two one day internationals, six Twenty20 Cup matches, the showpiece ECB 40-overs final... the list of great cricket goes on.
When you reach the top of the Private Box waiting list you will be offered a Private Box for a minimum of two years (longer agreements are available).
Sri Lanka and India are already scheduled to visit Lord's in 2011 and 2013 is an Ashes year - so now is the time to join the waiting list.
For the duration of your package the box effectively becomes 'yours' - you can use it at any time - to host meetings and or lunches.
You can also advertise your brand, company or logo on the board in front of your box;
The full Private Box package:
- 18 Ground admission tickets for all matches at Lord’s
- official scorecards and programmes delivered to your box on major match days
- space for advertising (9’6" x 2’6") on the balcony in front of the Box
- the ability to personalise your Box (in consultation with MCC)
- year round use of the facility for meetings and lunches
- priority booking for other events at Lord’s, including Corporate Cricket Day
- 20% discounts on room hire for meeting and event facilities