Follow in the footsteps of the most famous names in cricket by having lunch in the Players’ Dining Room and embarking on the journey through the Long Room and on to the outfield, hosted by the player who will share their stories along the way.
Enjoy a meet-and-greet with the cricketer, before entering the world-famous Pavilion and sitting down to a spectacular three-course meal in the very room that the players take lunch and tea on a match day.
Guests will make the renowned walk through the Long Room and out on to the hallowed turf for a truly VIP experience.
This exclusive and fantastic experience for any cricket fan will be as treasured as taking a hat-trick at Lord’s.
- English Sparkling wine reception with a hero of cricket on arrival in the Bowlers’ Bar – situated in the Grade II*-listed Pavilion
- An exclusive Behind the Scenes Tour of Lord's
- Three- course lunch includes homemade soup, choice of four main dishes and two dessert options plus drinks.
- Renowned walk through the Long Room out on to the hallowed turf
- Exclusive Lord's lanyard signed by the Cricket hero
- Copy of the latest MCC Magazine and A Portrait of Lord’s book
Price: £350 per person
Duration: 4.5 hours
Time: 12 noon