THE HAT-TRICK TOUR IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MEET A CRICKET LEGEND, HANDLE PRECIOUS OBJECTS AND ARTEFACTS EAT IN THE PLAYERS' DINING ROOM AND WALK ON THE LORD'S HALLOWED TURF
Your Hat-Trick Tour of Lord’s will start with meeting a cricketing legend who will be with you throughout, together with one of our Tour Guides.
This will be followed by a truly unique object and artefacts handling session, tour of the Ground, including the world-famous Grade II*-listed Pavilion, before sitting down to a delicious lunch in the Players’ Dining Room – where the players take lunch and tea on a match day.
After lunch, you will be able to recreate one of the most famous walks in sport – through the Long Room, and out on to the hallowed turf, where the cricketer will share some of their greatest moments and experiences of playing at Lord’s – a truly exclusive experience for any cricket lover.
The ‘Hat-Trick’ Tour includes:
· A champagne and nibbles reception in the Bowlers’ Bar – situated in the Pavilion – with a cricketing hero
· An exclusive truly unique handling of precious objects and artefacts in the Museum ( possibly handling WG Grace bat, Ben Stokes boots and MS Dhoni’s Wicket keeping gloves)
· Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Ground
· A sumptuous three-course lunch which includes homemade soup, a choice of four main courses, and two dessert options – drinks are also included
· The recreation of a player’s walk through the Long Room and on to the outfield
· Lord's branded Tote bag with copies of Lord's books.
Location: St. John's Wood Road, London NW8 8QN
Cost: £400.00 per person
Dates & Availability
If this experience is sold out, please consider buying a voucher below, further dates will be added soon.
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS
For private group inquiries, please get in touch with our sales team at 0207 616 8595 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that we require a minimum of 15 guests to arrange a private experience.