THE HAT-TRICK TOUR IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MEET A CRICKET LEGEND, EAT IN THE PLAYERS' DINING ROOM AND WALK ON THE LORD'S HALLOWED TURF
Your Hat-Trick Tour of Lord’s will start with meeting a cricketing legend who will be with you throughout, together with one of our Tour Guides.
This will be followed by a tour of the Ground, including the world-famous Grade II*-listed Pavilion, before sitting down to a delicious lunch in the Players’ Dining Room – where the players take lunch and tea on a match day.
After lunch, you will be able to recreate one of the most famous walks in sport – through the Long Room, and out on to the hallowed turf, where the cricketer will share some of their greatest moments and experiences of playing at Lord’s – a truly exclusive experience for any cricket lover.
The ‘Hat-Trick’ Tour includes:
· A champagne and nibbles reception in the Bowlers’ Bar – situated in the Pavilion – with a cricketing hero
· An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Lord's
· A sumptuous three-course lunch which includes homemade soup, a choice of four main courses, and two dessert options – drinks are also included
· The recreation of a player’s walk through the Long Room and on to the outfield
· An exclusive Lord's lanyard signed by the cricketing hero
· A copy of the book ‘A Portrait of Lord’s’, and other souvenirs of your day at Lord’s
Duration: 4.5 hours
Time: 12 noon
Price: £350 per person