Enjoy the perfect summer evening at the Home of Cricket whilst socialising with friends, colleagues or clients
In the open air of the beautiful Harris Garden, enjoy a selection of dishes from our Chef’s Summer Menu and a complimentary bar, before taking your seats for an evening of action-packed Vitality Blast.
Groups of all sizes are welcome.
- Premium match seating in the new Compton Stand (5 min walk)
- Dedicated hospitality entrance for fast-tracked entry
- Poseur tables and occasional seating in Harris Garden
- Don’ t miss any of the action - a complimentary bar including beer, wine and soft drinks will be available from the Old Clock Tower Bar
- Please note, for Vitality Blast matches, the Harris Garden bar will close at 20.30, with the venue closing at 21.00
- Chef’s Summer Menu (Served before the start of play in the Harris Garden)
- Complimentary bar, including wine, beer, a selected spirit and soft drinks. (Available within the Harris Garden and from the Old Clock Tower Bar)