Marylebone has been the home of Lord’s since 1814 and over the past two centuries the iconic Ground has been the backdrop for some of the most famous cricket moments.
The first Lord’s Test match in 1884 featuring the great W.G. Grace, Hedley Verity taking 14 wickets in a day, and Graham Gooch reaching the highest Test score at Lord’s scoring 333.
Through The Marylebone we pay homage to the memories that have been created at the Ground, with an unforgettable hospitality experience for our guests to make cricket memories of their own.
Hear stories from cricketers who have made their own memories on the hallowed turf with visits from greats of the game to your private table. Enjoy breakfast on arrival, a four-course lunch and a traditional Lord’s Afternoon Tea with a complimentary bar to ensure you remain refreshed throughout the day from your premium match seats.
- NEW - Premium match seating in the Edrich stand
- Private table
- Dedicated hospitality entrance for fast-tracked entry
- Visits from the greats of the game
- A range of hot or cold breakfast items, including warm pastries and fresh juices
- Enhanced four-course lunch menu
- Traditional Lord’s Afternoon Tea, with hand-crafted savoury and sweet treats
- Complimentary bar, including Champagne, fine wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks