The ultimate triumph in One-Day International cricket is to win the Cricket World Cup.
The ultimate achievement in the fierce England and Australia cricket rivalry is to hold up the Ashes Urn. The ultimate goal for any cricketer is to have their name added to the Lord’s Honours Boards.
The Ultimate Suite at Lord’s is the pinnacle of a day at the cricket for any cricket supporter. A brand new hospitality experience for 2021 takes our guests beyond the boundary, with a bounty of extras to create a day like no other.
Step onto the hallowed turf where cricket history is made for a pitch inspection before play, and mingle with cricket legends while enjoying world-class cuisine throughout the day, from a newly refurbished private luxury suite and balcony.
- NEW: State of the art pitch-facing private suite with balcony seating for up to 15 guests
- Luxury chauffeur service to the Ground*
- Dedicated hospitality entrance for fast-tracked entry
- Beyond the boundary access with a pre-breakfast pitch tour with a cricketing legend
- Visits from the greats of the game
- Personal suite host
*one car per suite for journeys within the M25
- A choice of a hot or cold breakfast, including a Lord’s Full English Breakfast, fresh fruit and juices
- Enhanced premium lunch menu
- Traditional Lord’s Afternoon Tea, with hand-crafted savoury and sweet treats
- Full complimentary bar, including Veuve Clicquot Champagne, fine wines, craft beers, premium spirits and soft drinks