There have been countless champagne moments at Lord’s over the past two centuries.
Most recently we have witnessed two dramatic Cricket World Cup victories for England, with the women’s team lifting the trophy in front of a full house, and the men’s champagne super-over, creating history as ‘the greatest cricket match ever played’.
In celebration of all the cricket excellence at Lord’s and our longstanding relationship with Veuve Clicquot, we have created an exclusive new suite dedicated to our sparkling partnership.
Enjoy the cricket in luxury from our newly refurbished private suite and balcony, with an enhanced Champagne drinks menu, world-class dining and visits of cricketing icons throughout the day.
- NEW: State of the art pitch-facing private suite with balcony seating, for up to 15 guests
- Dedicated hospitality entrance for fast-tracked entry
- Visits from the greats of the game
- Personal suite host
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Experience
- A choice of a hot or cold breakfast, warm pastries, and fresh juices
- Enhanced premium lunch menu
- Traditional Lord’s Afternoon Tea, with hand crafted savoury and sweet treats, served with Veuve Clicquot Rich – the first Champagne created to be served over ice with a twist
- Full complimentary bar, including Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and Rosè Champagne, fine wines, craft beers, premium spirits and soft drinks. La Grande Dame enhanced drinks package available.